General Loan Fund
Thunder Bay Ventures provides financial assistance to businesses in the Thunder Bay CMA. We finance new business starts as well as expansions to existing businesses in amounts up to $150,000.
How to Apply
Before we can consider your application for a loan at Thunder Bay Ventures, you must provide us with the following:
- A comprehensive business plan, including financial history and projections
- A $100 non-refundable business plan review fee (please drop it off in person at Thunder Bay Ventures with your business plan)
Following acceptance of your plan, you will be required to complete an application form.
- Corporations, legal partnerships and registered sole proprietors;
- Not-for-profit corporations engaged in a for profit business activity.
- Inappropriate financing
- Allow 4 - 8 weeks from receipt of a comprehensive business plan and fee.
Through Government of Canada funding, Thunder Bay Ventures provides access to capital for small business.